Following on from the successful Beginners programme, the club committee has decided to establish a leader-led D-Group. This new D-group will be the ideal next step for people who have just completed the Beginners Program.
These spins will be leader led - on a rotational basis - to help the group decide on routes and give further advice if required. Other club riders are welcome to join this group but the D-group leaders will be ensuring that the pace and distance remains as per D-group guidelines below. Please only cycle with this group if you are happy with the guidelines.
Key details on the new D-Group:
- Group name: D-Group
- Meeting place: ORS Saturday mornings at 9:00am
- Average speed: 22-25km/h
- Typical spin distance: 50km to 60km
- Leader: Yes (on rota basis*)
- Tea stop: Yes (sit down tea stop)
- Duration: April to late September (Will be reviewed in late September)
- First Spin: Saturday April 29th
*Group D Leader rota (phase 2) available below to view or download